Greystar’s The Atworth at Mellody Farm is a pet-friendly apartment community located in northern Illinois. Like many other residential developments, their management site team puts great effort into building a strong, engaging community through high-quality events.
We absolutely love living at the Atworth! The location is amazing, management goes above and beyond, and the maintenance team is impeccable.Brianne Brown, Resident at Greystar’s The Atworth at Mellody Farm
Their latest event was a family-friendly outdoor movie get together. To put it together, The Atworth used Flamingo’s event marketplace, which made it possible to organize the whole thing with just a few clicks. The event itself proved to be a hit, delivering not only a great time for their residents, but major ROI with 2 new positive Google reviews and resident-submitted event pictures. By using Flamingo’s marketplace and app to RSVP, the event resulted in amazing engagement, great social media presence and reviews to boost their reputation.
How they did it
- The community manager, Nathan Detwiler logged into Flamingo’s free event marketplace at GetFlamingo.Com to browse events and requested an Outdoor Movie event.
- Nathan then received 3 bids from different Flamingo outdoor movie providers.
- He then messaged each host for additional details and then selected the host that fit their budget.
- Residents then RSVPed on the “The Atworth at Mellody Farm” app, a free resident engagement and rewards app provided by Flamingo.
- Residents earned Flamingo rewards for attending and for sending event pics (these pics are available for the marketing teamto post online).
- Residents automatically received Flamingo texts to leave reviews online. This alone led to two new Google reviews!
Before Flamingo, the team had to manually reach out to vendors, organize logistics and send invites to residents. They also had to personally reach out to attendees to gather reviews or feedback. Now, this process is fully automated, ensuring that review requests are prompted in a timely manner using rewards offerings to incentivize the residents.